Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

It's an Online Trunk Show!

And it's for a great cause!



I'm sure you all remember Amanda Debus from her amazing visit to Section 36. Well, now she has an exciting event to share.

I'm sure you all follow Amanda on Instagram. But, in case you missed it, here's what she had to say.

I'm hosting an online trunk show to benefit the National Eating Disorders Association. ED Awareness is a cause that is very near and dear to my heart, and to help this organization and others who have battled or are currently battling an ED means the world to me. Help me raise money for this important organization!

I completely agree!

Here's the link so you can go check everything out.

Amanda's Trunk Sale

So beginning on Wednesday 10/23 at 8 AM, go help out a great cause!

And thanks to Amanda for putting it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment